New Dawn for Music Event?

That was my interpretation but it was questioned, glad someone else agrees with me and Clare’s post where she commented about having the evening off before hand supports this.

Have a fun day @Naim.Marketing. It will be the afternoon here, so I’ll be ready and waiting.

1 Like

How about a multi-channel streaming system, completely flexible with x.y.z channels for surround and ceiling speakers, which incorporates your main system (streamer/uniti provided) via multi-room option, together with a matching range of active speakers including the same multi-room/multi-channel system?

It’s not totally unheard off in existing products, but maybe a totally cool 3D spatial audio something processor and the option to include a 500-series main system might be a first?
It would definitely match Stonehenge to have a large ring of speakers, which can send sound to you any which way. :slight_smile: (And that’s before counting in the directional tricks you can start playing with interference, once you have such an amount of speakers (30?) at your disposal in a perfect ring configuration.)

2 Likes

I’m still hoping for a Naim for Eriba system that we could install in Dora, with special processing that keeps the music in and doesn’t disturb others.

3 Likes

Geoff was saying that after the announcement there is 90 minutes to prepare questions until the forum opens.

1 Like

Clare’s post states they are having the evening off, so this adds to my belief it will be 13.5 hours of downtime for the forum.

1 Like

YES!!! This does not contradict Geoff!!! He simply did not comment at all on when it closes.

Sun 16:30 forum becomes readonly
Mon 4:30 accouncement
< 90 minutes >
Sun 6:00 forum comments reopen

1 Like

I’m not sure it’s worth arguing about. Read only from 4.30pm today. Back in action 6.00am tomorrow. Easy.

2 Likes

Not worth arguing, just a bit exasperated by Paul-Geoff misunderstanding. It’s not difficult

1 Like

Nice rainbow

A simplified 552 replacement please.

G

Hi @paulbysea

I’m sorry for the confusion this seems to have generated. I am sure with the forum off for that length of time, many here will go stir crazy, but at the end of it we can all enjoy the new discussion. No doubt the naim website will have new information too!

Best Regards
Geoff

1 Like

That would be a Townsend Allegri.

Yes, A remote control Naim version of that please.

Lovely

G

Yes, website should be up @4.30am (allowing time for servers to refresh); email newsletter sent out to subscribers, and some early press coverage. Plenty to digest before resume full service here.

Worth clarifying again that the Forum isn’t going offline, just read-only, so here’s the chance you’ve always wanted to trawl those lengthy cable/switch threads :wink:

10 Likes

perfect for anybody having trouble getting off to sleep…

6 Likes

These are the Colin Robinson threads of the forum (hope there are other What we do in the Shadows watchers out there…)

5 Likes

One of my favourites. Get stuck into sister show, Wellington Paranormal, if you haven’t already

2 Likes

That’s the Atom HE with two sets of headphones. They just need to rebrand it.

Forum read-only and Naim staffs stick around to answer questions. This might be big. I think will be a pre and power amplifier refresh!!