New Dawn for Music Event?

Padded Cell the way it will unfold most likely :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Home Theatre :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Popcorn on standby…

2 Likes

Ah yes - the much anticipated Dual Power Supply Projector :film_projector: :joy:

1 Like

Those guys…. :shushing_face: :joy:

1 Like

Statement level super Integrated Amp? I’m in if that

6 Likes

If you could lift it!

3 Likes

It may or may not be an announcement that Naim are releasing a portable Muso with built in cassette recorder to attract all the retro loving folk who are now buying cassettes.

1 Like

A few interesting images from the video.

Is that a cartridge head?? (No - I don’t think so)

Are those two curved objects stereo speakers?

That looks like a Perspex or Glass Facia or side

Concrete surely?

3 Likes

I would love an nVi replacement (mine died three years ago so slumming it with arcam :grin:) [blinking eck autocorrect doesn’t like arcam took me five goes!]

1 Like

272 replacement. Naim have been saying for ages that it’s coming so it makes sense that this is it.

Apart from the obvious 272 replacement…

The start of the Focal / Naim Active speaker line with a flagship model. Focal drivers, Naim amps, balanced inputs, decoupled cabinet design etc etc.

I can guess what the newly released product thread will look like on release day anyway :flushed:

3 Likes

I love the idea that the sun comes up at 4.30 on the 21st and Naim post a sunrise picture saying “New Dawn as promised”. We couldn’t complain they hadn’t told us so.

5 Likes

I’m sure that’s coming l, but is that a “new dawn for music” …obviously the marketeers love a bit of hyperbole, but I do think that’s stretching it!

Be interesting if it is though - the design is clearly not “Classic”

1 Like

Add a streamer into the “master” box and you’re cooking…

1 Like

A very exciting product. Well done Naim :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

KR,

Peter

5 Likes

Muso Stonehenge edition is only a tenth of the size it is supposed to be…

7 Likes

Such a great film :grinning:

1 Like

“No one knows who they were or what they were doing…”

2 Likes