New Dawn for Music Event?

We were wondering how long it would take that brilliant clip to be shared :grinning:

5 Likes

It’s my 35th wedding anniversary that day, they said they’d keep quiet about it.

4 Likes

A portable miniQb?

Perhaps a miniature Stonehenge adapter to clip onto the dial of the Uniti range?

I’m a bit ashamed of myself, but I’d buy that. :grinning:

1 Like

Wood finish for statements?

Richard, I reported on the concrete music some 16 days ago in your pets thread.
On that basis I think I am due a free sample to use😁

1 Like

Sure thing. Come and get it - it’s a bit heavy though…

1 Like

A turntable. That is what I figured as well after watching the teaser. But I hope not!

1 Like

Sounds like a concrete offer

4 Likes

I can’t wait - the faint images look vaguely like a cartridge or a esoteric streamer.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure it is nothing to do with the new Ferrari launch on the same day but I never guessed the Naim stereo fitment in that other car (pininfarina batista?) a few months ago :joy:

2 Likes

Car branding is soooo zzzzz. Just end it and focus on important things. Like a 272 successor.

3 Likes

what ever it might be if it’s anything like the superb ND 555 & NDX2, and a new NAIM product is going to be BIG news…

2 Likes

Last time Naim product marketing generated this much hype for a product launch, it turned out to be for the second-generation Mu-sos, so set your expectations accordingly.

11 Likes

And the time before that was the Unitis, and we all remember how well that went. I thought they’d learned their lesson and would avoid these rather silly teaser announcements. Why not just release it? It worked for the Atom HE and that’s had a great reception, without all the Instagram nonsense. It raises expectations to silly levels, which can only lead to disappointment.

6 Likes

Padded Cell? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just for the members of this forum - either an Ethernet switch or a cable burn-in machine

7 Likes

Wasn’t last time about this Bentley cooperation?

Well I have seen one well known dealer say on Facebook (without giving anything away) that it’s an exciting development for Naim (or something similar) so am quite happy it’s going to be worth looking at :blush:

2 Likes

Peter made that comment on this very thread earlier.