New to forum

Atcs like plenty of free space around them it has taken me months of frustrating speaker placement to yield a good wide, deep , high soundstage.
I also echo, you need powerful amplifiers to pummel them into submission then they give a stunning performance :cowboy_hat_face:

Hi omegaman,so you saying I need to get a 300dr?

Spoke to the guys at Naim and they said the 250dr would be fine with atc40s.

Those are the perks coming with hifi brother

Enjoy your system for a while. We have mostly the same set up. And the ATC 40 do just fine with the 250 DR. There will be time for upgrades, if you want to. But they don’t need to happen now.

1 Like

Sanj as porphyr has stated below enjoy your setup for the time being. However I found a significant improvement when I used Cyrus mono x 300 monoblock amplifiers in my setup

1 Like

I agree about ‘for the time being’…just enjoy your stereo and get to know it (there will be pleasures and little/hopefully not huge annoyances in this, that may over time impact on any upgrading desires).

A good plan to think about next Christmas…300DR’s will still be around then and even perhaps a new release or two from Naim to consider. The Naim world is your oyster (assuming funds and whatnot).

Takes a while for an oyster to grow a pearl.
Not sure that metaphor works, but hey ho…

See you around the Forum :+1:

Thanks everyone for all the help,I will enjoy the system for a year till I upgrade.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.