New To Naim

Hello, I am new to the Naim family having just purchased a Mu-So 2. My journey with streaming music began about 15 year ago with the purchase of the Logitech Squeezebox Duet. I’ve been using the Squeezebox infrastructure ever since; even today with my new MuSo via UPNP. The move to the Mu-So was initiated to reduce the size of the HiFi footprint in our living room. The DAC and floor standing speakers were replaced by the Mu-So. The Mu-So looks great and the sonics are top notch and exceed expectations for a device this size.

For anyone looking to take the first step in audio HiFi streaming; I can’t say enough good things about the Daphile OS. Installs easily, rock solid stability, several choices of web interface, music searches on your local CD collections are lightning fast, Spotify works seamlessly and there are plugins for Tidal and Qobuz too which I have not used. The results are spectacular with a good USB connected DAC or as I’ve just discovered, using UPNP to directly stream to a player like the Mu-So. What about using the Naim android app you ask? Let’s just say it’s a still a work in progress and leave it at that!

I’m looking forward to being part of the Naim family and forum.

8 Likes

Welcome to Naim family @mike33, congratulations on Mu-So 2, cool system.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.