Next upgrade advice innuos pheonix/supercap DR for 282

good to hear felt it a good step forward as end game amp for me don’t ever see me ever getting the NAP500 tbh

Yes, SNAIC 5’s

1 Like

just a quick update

got the the new 300DR and Supercap DR in the system only 2 days in so early door and still a bit of a way to run in yet. Happy though with where it has taken the sound, the 300 has really opened up the S20s more and brought a real low end sub bass thump with tight control. Supercap meanwhile has further enhanced the soundstage giving a more realistic presentation.

still much tweaking to do as cable dressing is a nightmare at the minute bit like spaghetti junction and my cables must not touch OCD has kicked in trying to figure out how to dress the cable properly is like wrestling a bag of angry snakes at the minute

stack order currently DAVE>282>innuos>300 head unit>supercap>300 PS
will further experiment with this following guidance given but will prob keep DAVE on top of rack as when i switched back an forth with the 282 preferred DAVE on top SQ wise

cheers all

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.