Nice Photos

The Arakawa riverside, Tokyo

16 Likes

Royalty at his throne.

19 Likes

Looking across to the Bolt Tail, South Devon, earlier this week. Warm for October but strong onshore breeze and mist and spray in the air.

8 Likes

Remich, Luxembourg.

11 Likes

some from a road trip to morocco this year

31 Likes

Autumnal Birches; brightening up a very dreary day.

Cheers,

Ian

28 Likes

How did you manage to get so many images in a single post? When I tried recently I got a message saying a maximum of five images per post. I therefore had to make several posts.

By the way, some nice, atmospheric, shots there. I especially liked the second sand dune shot, IMG_3415

Maybe by using small image sizes… :thinking:

not sure really,i dragged and dropped from my iphoto library, one at a time and waited for each one to load 100 percent before the next. thanks for the comment

1 Like

You could be right.

All my images are shrunk to, roughly, 150/200kb, which I have always classed as small. The original files I shrink are JPEG at about 5/8mb, created from RAW files of approx. 25mb’s.

Some Luxembourg, earlier.

23 Likes

Storm approaching

14 Likes

That looks like a decent one.

1 Like

Fortunately it missed us :grin:

1 Like

Meteora, Greece

10 Likes

Hot stuff

22 Likes

I lived there for about 6 months many years ago. I used to walk across the bridge daily, morning and evening, which got a little parky in the winter. It’s a surprisingly interesting city, with quite a lot happening and some very attractive old buildings, considering it’s not on the regular tourist map.

2 Likes

7 Likes

17 Likes

Absolutely lovely.

1 Like