Nice Photos

I had a 200-500 lens but yes, they are pretty brave! I wouldn’t try and get any Grizzly pics with that 77mm lens though lol.

Touching the horizon, after another scorching day in the North.

Cheers,

Ian

35 Likes

That’s stunning!

Thinking of bears, I was down at Maligne Canyon, quite a bit down the path from the visitor centre as I wanted to see towards the Jasper townsite. I was sitting on the edge of the trail and heard a rustling, thinking it was my wife coming to join me I looked around and there was a black bear about 12 feet from me, I looked at him and he looked at me and I just froze and he just wandered on by. Guess what I didn’t have a camera with me…

Tim

1 Like

Cheers, Bobby.

Nice photo👍 North where?

The back stairs

9 Likes

Went for a walk to West Pentire this afternoon to see the Poppy’s

27 Likes

Thanks, Bjorn. I’m near Inverness in Scotland. So, north UK!

1 Like

Outlook from ‘Hakkasan’ restaurant, Shanghai, looking across to Pudong. Food was even better than the view (4 June 2023).

16 Likes

Ok Dr

Recycling photo tropes

G

20 Likes

Playing with the new Auto Capture functionality on my Z9 with its latest firmware revision …I like this image as I set it up to capture a female Blackbird running along the fence with some motion blur in the legs. Auto capture is great as you can get your camera quite close without having to use very long lenses and the birds don’t see you and seem more relaxed than they otherwise would be.

13 Likes

That globe hung in the Priory in Lancaster too.

1 Like

That takes me back to the blackened cod, lunchtimes at Hakkasan in London.

1 Like

Tvrđa, Croatia.

Not only does ‘Tvrđa’ start with four consonants, the fourth is a weird one - ‘đ’ making the pronunciation no more than an ill-educated guess…

12 Likes

Mark,how can I contact @Richard.Dane ?Never done this before and I just want to use the proper way.

Fabio I have messaged you. For reference, you can message me anytime by flagging up either one of yours or one of my posts and then sending a message.

Smile and wave, just smile and wave…

11 Likes

in Seahouses this last week - Farne Islands boat trip

15 Likes