Nice Photos

Noticed this bush whilst walking by our local river. No filters were used or post processing was done. The image is straight out of camera.

10 Likes

Is that bush a pre-release? :wink:

2 Likes

A few branches from that bush.

Just back from holiday in Dorset, and rather pleased with this one of Durdledoor
Shot on iPhone 13

19 Likes

Morning run around Lake Manzanita this morning, Mt. Lassen in the background.

13 Likes

Visit to Ventnor Botanical Gardens last week. The gardens have a micro climate which is 5°C warmer than anywhere in England.

11 Likes

It’s wonder people aren’t living there. :grin:

VBG has an interesting history. Originally it was a TB hospital built by Dr Hill Hassard who had recovered from TB by recouperating in Ventnor so he decided to build a TB hospital in the micro climate of the undercliff. Because his recovery was so unexpected many rich Victorians contributed to building wings of the new hospital. The hospital closed in 1964 and the Botanical Gardens opened in 1972.

1 Like

A nice bit of cloud iridescence; unusual in that it was only in a single cloud, whereas every other time I’ve seen it, it has been spread across several.

Cheers,

Ian

22 Likes

Heron over South Woodburn Lower reservoir.

Spotted it bankside and figured it wouldn’t hang around with Zhukov approaching. Snapped it on my phone, only able to compose a reflection of my own face on the screen. Got lucky.

Willy.

6 Likes

Very very close to where I am living right now. Weather at the moment? Cold and wet :flushed:

Some fine woodwork detail on a medieval house in Eye Suffolk - may well be Victorian tho

5 Likes

11 Likes

Was at Duxford for one of their flying days on Saturday. The theme was 19 Squadron with a decent mix of bits from the era in the air.

Among them though was a rather physics defying display from this pilot. I can only assume she has a very effective anti vomit regime…It was just unreal.

19 Likes

That’s a very clever piece of photography @Jamiewednesday.
Multiple shots from a static placement overlayed on top of each other I’m guessing. :thinking:
Really nice picture sir :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Some København, earlier.

13 Likes

13 Likes

Seconded!

1 Like

Hallstatt, Austria

18 Likes

Hurri up

Hurri down

A couple of stalwarts over Duxford last weekend.

15 Likes