Nice Photos

Bardolino and Sirmione on the wonderful Lake Garda

16 Likes

One to cherish… forum won’t allow me to fully express in the language of my choice exactly how I feel about the loss , the act, and what should happen to the offender

4 Likes

23 Likes

I really like that one - it’s so evocative.

1 Like

Fall colours on our walk around the neighborhood today. iPhone pics…

n

38 Likes

If you don’t mind saying, where is this?

1 Like

Calgary in Canada.

2 Likes

Stunning colours.

1 Like

I agree. My first fall here after living on the west coast for 30 years and I love it.

1 Like

Enjoy your weekend.

G

32 Likes

Rain and bow outside Santa Fe New Mexico

19 Likes

I remember driving across from Calgary to Vancouver at this time of year with Banff National Park ablaze with golden leaves. The roads above Lake Louise village to the chateau, the two lakes and the continental divide were closed and it wasn’t warm outside but it was beautifully crisp and through the car window the heat of the sun was surprising.

I ended up staying in Kamloops to break the journey. It was a very scenic drive of course but much quieter than in summer.

4 Likes

Magnificent!

1 Like

Mountain Dew

Cheers,

Ian

33 Likes

I not only admire the skill and imagination needed for that photo, I envy the knees needed to get that far down

6 Likes

Skiathos Greece-

18 Likes

You’re right, this time of year is wonderful in the Rockies although the trails get busy again because of the larches. Planning another trip next week once the weather clears, Banff actually got its first snowfall yesterday! I lived in Vancouver for 30 years, miss some things about it but not the rain and expense of living there!

1 Like

A short holiday in north-western France:

Mont Saint Michel

Dinard

La Rochelle

Ile de Re

Bordeaux

Dune du Pilat

Biarritz

Narbonne

31 Likes

Loving the boats in the harbour. Well captured.

1 Like

Quick business trip to that London.

Canal

Stageshow

Off

Crescent

15 Likes