Nice Photos

And some which work better in colour.

Spot the Buddha

13 Likes

Always enjoy your photos. Thanks for providing.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it

Thanks!

Do you us a camera or cell phone for the images?

No rain today. But there is a reason everything is green here.

21 Likes

Someone lined up the clouds.

14 Likes

Thanks again. Everything recently with my iphone (11Pro). I scarcely find the motive to carry my DSLR these days, although I wouldn’t part with it.
I think the iphone’s camera is good enough for most things (ex long exposures), and better in terms of immediacy.

4 Likes

And for not making you stand out as a “tourist.”

1 Like

Easy ride into the forest with a good friend. Good coffee.

12 Likes

Stunning shot

1 Like

The river Severn today near Worcester. Not in control of itself.

10 Likes

Is that the Regent’s Canal?

It is. Has become a really rather lovely place to walk (which it didn’t used to be), the water and everything else cleaned up, and many new developments especially around Kings Cross (where this is).

22 Likes

One of my favourite places in London…Coal Drops Yard is a good place to spend some time…the buildings and landscaping of the whole development are really well done.
…also it’s always nice to pop into Spiritland for a coffee or beer and have a listen to the rather good sound system they have !
Steve.

2 Likes

Thanks Shim. Rugby is a funny one for me. I don’t shoot it that much. I played at school so I understand what is going on. But I shoot a lot more football and cricket. I probably enjoy the rugby more, and I’m always on the lookout for the things I loved as a player: the pickup from the base of the scrum just inside the 22, with either the blind side flanker, scrum-half or the winger going over; or the fly-half dropping a goal, the latter often photographically difficult because it is easy to be blocked by other players.

The rugby pics I like tend to be with the players running straight to the camera as here, where I noticed the tackler coming in from the left, averting a certain try. Not the sort of tackle that would have been encouraged at school though!

Now back to the pics…

While driving on that road I was overtaken by two Ferrari and two Lambo coming up from Cortina d’Ampezzo. Poor people.

13 Likes

Cloud streets are what we call them in gliding. Often associated with waves, alternate cold and warmer channels.

2 Likes

Enjoyed learning stuff just from posting pictures. A lovely thing.