Nice Photos

I owned an M8 for awhile and loved the camera and photographs captured when using it.

1 Like

That camera was a nightmare for Leica in the beginning. They had to sent out filters to fix the extreme red skin tones, if I remember well they fixed it later with the firmware. Would not have bought that camera, got it as gift from a very happy client. We still have it here, my daughter is using it from time to time.

5 Likes

Moraine Lake. (Not this week … a little while ago)

28 Likes

En-route Rae Lake.

John Rae was the Hudson Bay Surgeon who discovered the fate of Franklin’s expedition.

18 Likes

Still use an M?

No, I own a super beautiful Leica MP, I am looking at the camera from time to time ;()))) Used it for many years. I stopped working in the dark room since I was not cycling enough …

Now I use a Fuji XT3, Fuji XE4 and Fuji X100V

3 Likes

Kodak Trix 400 and Agfa MCC 111, India

409262967_bb4cb88141_z

409262964_6c2873f0d9_z

409262962_f0335d21aa_z

28 Likes

28 Likes

Leaping Lippy

Imgur

25 Likes

From last year. The Aurora Borealis covered half the sky.

44 Likes

First night in ages we’ve had a clear night. A nice crescent moon up in the sky, went handheld as Only Connect is on soon and didn’t want to miss Viccy while setting up tripod.

33 Likes

Two foxes were ‘larking around’ in the neighbour’s garden this morning…some cubs on the way I hope…

26 Likes

Beautiful. How close did they let you get?

They are beautiful it’s a pity they’re such a destructive pest here.

Out on the street, I’ve been 6-8ft away, closest was about 4-ft, but these little beauties today were in next door’s rear garden and we live in a first floor flat
( they’re looking up at us) so a bit further.

They stayed there for quite awhile so I’m hopeful they’ll be back again for a similar length of time. One fox has been sleeping on our shed roof some mornings…

11 Likes

Not a great photo, but thought it worked for this item.
Last week daughter sent me picture of fox digging in her window boxes.
She lives in London

8 Likes

Was in London last year and was surprised to see a fox run across the road in Kensington South early one morning.

1 Like

I’ve only ever seen a Zebra crossing!

2 Likes

What? Have you never seen a Pelican crossing?

3 Likes

or a toucan crossing!

3 Likes