Nice Photos

Here’s a reminder :grin:

7 Likes

I don’t recall much about June. But I remember this from July. Pete might have forgotten what happened next … :joy:

1 Like

Yes I do and when I pulled the curtains back on my motel room that morning it was raining.

1 Like

My car bonnet this morning.

steve

15 Likes

thanks very much. just a side hobby while cycling.

people are the great invasive, destructive pest.

2 Likes

One of the family (3 live locally) on our living room roof last June. They frequent the garden at night until the Bear (dog) chases them off :flushed:

6 Likes

And here is Bear the fox chaser…

15 Likes

Seconded.

Morocco

32 Likes

Can’t argue with that.

2 Likes

Can’t help but feel that Samuel L. Jackson had a reasonably valid point in Kingsman…Though his cure was a little over-enthusiastic.

1 Like

Is David Attenborough your prophet?

He is a wonderful man, David that is.

1 Like

Perhaps. But when I watch a documentary or better listen to it I feel tension building up and at some point - usually half way - he tries to let the watcher feel guilty for existence. It’s all my fault.

Frankly, my existence is not a reason for a sea rob or whatever animal to kill itself by jumping of a cliff.

I just think he’s trying to make us realise how fragile the planet is and how poorer we’d be without the wonderful creatures we share this place with.

I do agree to that and have the same concern. I’ll post a bit more in the Cafe not to derail this topic here.

4 Likes

I’ve been saying that for years.

1 Like

And another one - dogs I know always get it right first time

6 Likes