Nice Photos

Mural painted on Record Street Brewing in Reno (US) by Erik Burke

39 Likes

Great mural and from what I can see great collection of albums.

1 Like

Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia

16 Likes

Bali and Nusa Dua, now that’s taken me back to 1980. We stayed for a month, place was a lot different then. I use to hire a motor bike under the name Micky Mouse, the guy ran the hire shop use to crack up. You wouldn’t get away with that now.

Went back about 8 years ago the place had changed so much.

2 Likes

Crowded then…

Current situation…
Skiathos, Greece.

15 Likes

Indeed it has changed much. More people and resorts :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. Bali holds a special place in our hearts as that’s where we had our honeymoon close to 30 years ago.

Mickey Mouse…Mr Mouse🤣

1 Like

Indeed. That pix was taken around 11am today and most were at the pools, I supposed. It was hot and very sunny.

One-legged repose

Imgur

Four Wood ducks, three males and a female, done with their evening feeding, relax to the last sun rays while waiting patiently to the presidential debate which is about to start in 22 minutes.

14 Likes

Think the most of the free world (and the others) will be interested as well. Iet’s hope they talk about the future and not personal attacks and pumping up their own ballon’s.

2 Likes

Nusa Dua, Bali

7 Likes

It still looks beautiful.

1 Like

Granddaughter #2 and her boyfriend get engaged in BC yesterday. :heart::smiling_face_with_tear:

23 Likes

Congrats to the lovely couple :two_hearts:

1 Like

Fat chance

Oh come on not even remotely :grin:

Um - quite. Is this a case of language difference? In the UK “fat chance” means there is no chance whatsoever :slight_smile:

Fat chance means the same here I was being mischievous

1 Like

Ah - understood. Sorry.

1 Like

Val Vigezzo.

13 Likes