Nice Photos

Haha - nope we went full berber + sunglasses. The only red was my arse after 6 hours on a camel!

1 Like

Tonight’s Supermoon - Suffolk coast

30 Likes

Hunters Moon overhead.

Pretty tricky taking picture of a full moon as of course The Sun is right in it’s face so there are no shadows to aid definition. It’s very, very bright. And roughly 400,000 km away travelling at about 3,600 km/h. The other side of miles and miles of thick atmosphere. But apart from that…

Edit: Unusually, still fully visible above the Western horizon this morning and just as bright!

25 Likes

That time of day.

G

20 Likes

Time and tide …

11 Likes

Is that the Deben?

Sure is from Felixstowe Ferry looking back upriver.

Small world, and my stomping ground, my pic above is just round the corner, the estuary shingle is the left of the photo

Yesterday and today

Leading a tour when the city became an island and the roads all closed was, er, interesting.

13 Likes

When you just wish you brought your camera, iPhone shot.

10 Likes

From this year’s garden photos

I am pleased to say that I planted for five of the six photos. My aim is to create a pollinator friendly garden

16 Likes

‘Autumn approaches in the wild’. Taunton, Somerset this week.

15 Likes

Yes I am that immature. (Zürich Tram Museum)

13 Likes

Loch Linnhe, near Fort William - before the storm.

Cheers,

Ian

29 Likes

My, that brings back some long forgotten memories, my having spent, in a previous life, three happy, but gruelling months in the neighbourhood, learning to become a plongeur at the now, sadly gone, Underwater Centre.

Happy Days.

2 Likes

Port Righ Bay, Carradale, looking across to the Isle of Arran.

Cheers,

Ian

21 Likes

Ness Woods, Co. Londonderry.

Willy.

17 Likes

Glen Rosa, Arran

24 Likes

This morning, near home

17 Likes

Stunning shot!