Nightwish - Birmingham'21 and beyond

This one I think:

5 Likes

That one will do… :blush:

1 Like

Here’s another much more recent version of GLS, to try…

No waifs were involved in this video… :astonished:

1 Like

No Shep either, but possibly some puppies…

3 Likes

You have to be of a certain age…….

2 Likes

Not sure Mister O’Malley would approve.

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

Abraham DeLacey Giuseppe Casey Thomas O’Malley was quite open minded… :wink:

1 Like

Everybody wants to be a cat,
because a cat’s the only cat
who knows where it’s at!

Daughter2 still has her Thomas cuddly toy, even though she moved from jazz to Nightwish.

3 Likes

It was my favourite Disney movie, and in retrospect there was some class as well as catchy tunes, Scatman Crothers in particular:

The Aristocats - Everybody wants to be a cat - YouTube](The Aristocats - Everybody wants to be a cat - YouTube)

Cracking!

1 Like

F""" Me!!!

1 Like

Err… no thanks… :crazy_face:

Are you ‘new’ to Ayreon, then…? :astonished:

(did you spot Irene Jansen…?)

3 Likes

Once upon a time there were 2 sisters who were invited to sing with a bloke called Arjen

One of them went on to feature in a number of his projects whilst the sister did a lot of backing vocals in the live shows

I give you the Jan…. No no no the Bovio sisters
Marcela Bovio And Diana Bovio (and a tall hippy dude playing guitar)

2 Likes

And also… the Tall Hippy Dude’s Girlfriend… Also on Guitar… Lori Linstruth…

Seriously… the amount & level of talent than Arjen can assemble… :astonished:

3 Likes

Must remember that phrase requires some disambiguation if I ever post it in a thread :laughing:

New to a lot of Ayreon’s older stuff - but I hadn’t realised there are quite a few videos of performances I do know out there.

Yes, spotted Irene. Floor’s like some mad gatecrashing witch at 4:11, love it.

2 Likes

I have tickets to see Nightwish at Wembley in November. Anyone else going? :relaxed:

1 Like

No, but I should be going to Birmingham, on 22nd… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We have our tickets from the original NW concert at Wembley. Every six months or so they get rolled over for the reshedule!

Got ticket for Yes in Brum next month, as well. That one is now two years old! I presume they’re all still going strong…

1 Like

Every six months…? That’s not my experience. Since the cancellation, by NWish, I have heard nothing more from Ticketmaster. Nor do I expect to, until say October this year…

Now Yes, are available in many versions… So they should have no problem in sorting somersetting out… :crazy_face: