Nightwish - Birmingham'21 and beyond

This is illuminating:

1 Like

Another vocal coach gets shocked & blown away… :astonished:

The usual - Wacken, Ghost Love Score… and THAT note…

(In a strange way, I feel a bit sorry for these vocal coaches, who get pointed at this - and asked to react to it… Not Fair…!! )

1 Like

“Ch… Almighty!”

1 Like

Dare I say ‘mad as a box of frogs’?

1 Like

I think… she liked it… a bit… :thinking: :grin: :astonished:

1 Like

Constantly Floored by them :smile_cat:

Trying hard to spread the Nightwish gospel to friends…

3 Likes

Thanks. Agreed, a good reaction video. She goes beyond what most vocal coaches would say in these videos. She obviously knows her stuff well. Not quite as good a video as The Charismatic Voice’s, but definitely excellent!

I just wish they would do one of these “clickbait videos” analysing Tarja’s vocals - to see how well her classical training stands up.

1 Like

Trust me… they are there… I just checked…!!!

1 Like

But… there is also this… Reaction to a young Dutch singer with Dutch band, covering a Tarja-era Nightwish fave. I dunno… maybe the singers quite good… And the band (*)… They might do well…

(* - Members of After Forever went on the start Epica, Revamp - and have been part of several versions of Ayreon. I meaN…?? )

Oh… wow… another ‘victim’… goes into NightwishShock…

She really, did NOT expect… THAT…!!

(the sad thing is with Marko gone, I guess this won’t be done live again…?)

One of my favourites, is Ever Dream. Looks like another from Wacken 2013, as on Showtime, Storytime

1 Like

A very recent version, of a very early Nightwish (Tarja era) song.

Floor posted that she was not having a good night… Really, well I can’t tell…

1 Like

This guy has recently started his reaction / analysis channel
Yes he’s done NW and it seems he’s going to do Gabriel’s list.

He is an American Rock Radio presenter/ compiler/ producer etc and has some fascinating insight and an encyclopaedic knowledge of rock / metal acts in that he often relates what he hears to other ‘historical” bands

This was his 3rd reaction after GLS and High Hopes

2 Likes

Oh come on, you ARE my Queen.

3 Likes

I played Ghost Love Score on YouTube to the girls a few weeks ago. Mrs Mike said it was the worse thing she’d ever heard, Miss Mike said it was too loud. I grabbed another beer and quite enjoyed it.

4 Likes

Play it a few more times (Floor’s version from Wacken preferably), I don’t think I’ve ever felt so enamoured with a band’s lead singer.

Floor isn’t a petite waif but is all woman in every desirable and appreciable way. Gosh, aren’t women just wonderful creatures!

3 Likes

Down, Shep, down!

4 Likes

Must be Saturday night there….

1 Like

Could you post the link please?

1 Like