Nirvana Nevermind

Sky users, a ‘Classic Albums’ documentary about the making of Nirvana’s ‘Nevermind’ is about to air on Sky Arts (channel 130 on my box).

4 Likes

Nice one Graham. Just found it, so set to record (and a series link for the whole series for good measure) :+1:

I have just been listening to a new LP which I bought of ‘Nevermind’. It’s good to be reminded what a great a record it is.

And I must look out the LP of Nirvana’s ‘Unplugged’ set, which was a mesmerising show.

Kurt C never did anything by halves!

2 Likes

Totally overrated mediocre noise. There are far more important bands in that genre

‘Unplugged’ is a great album. Nicely recorded too.

You’re aiming to be provocative, but life’s too short to bother rising to the bait.

2 Likes

I was going to write something pithy as a comeback (because you are so very wrong), but you know what? Nevermind…

@anon70766008: I think I’m actually in that video, but I’ve done so many now I’m never sure (plus I hate watching/listening to myself).

Totally overrated? Have to agree. Not sure I agree with with your ‘mediocre noise’ opinion though!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.