Nova/speakers question

Hi all, I want to replace my speakers (for my Nova), currently using Neat Momentum Sx7i’s, but I want these for my Luxman amp. I’m thinking Proac or Spendor? has anyone any experiance with these pairings, if so which models? or any other good matches anyone’s using.

I have bowers 705 s2 and throw some nice weight and detail.

1 Like

I enjoy the Bowers & Wilkins 702s2 with a Star, but speakers are so personal you really should listen for yourself.

2 Likes

I had the Spendor A4’s with the Nova, I found them a good match. I also listened to the Proac D20R which were also good with the Nova. The other speakers I had which went well with the Nova were PMC Twenty5 23.

1 Like

I’m afraid you might not get a huge number of answers about other speakers because this question is asked approximately every month, so maybe you want to peruse the many previous threads for more:

https://community.naimaudio.com/search?context=topic&context_id=24724&q=nova%20speakers&skip_context=true

2 Likes

Hello, with the Nova I had tried the Spendor A4, which I really liked. But it wasn’t enough for me in the bass for my living room. I really liked the Linn Majik 140 on the Nova. In the end, I bought the Audio Physic Classic 25 and I am super satisfied with it on the Nova.
Cledi

2 Likes

With Proac and Spendor you have 2 brands that by reputation are a good match with Naim. But as has been said there are numerous brands out there that go well with Naim electronics. Presumably you like the Neat sound so why not another of the same? I’ve heard the Nova with Focal Sopra 1s and Kudos 505s and 606s and all three were terrific. Of course this depends ultimately on your listening environment, personal preference and budget. And then of course new or second hand?

1 Like

It sounds like you have found a speaker that really suits you and your room. That’s what we all want, so congratulations!

3 Likes

A friend has PMC twenty5 22i with his Nova and it’s a good match.

1 Like

I have PMC Twenty 24s with my Nova and I couldn’t be happier.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.