Online CD shops in Europe. Which ones?

Dear Naim forum users,

do you know any reliable online shops that sell new CDs and send them to another European country? So far I’m only aware of Rarewaves, Amazon and Discogs.

Thank you very much in advance for your suggestions!

CDJapan is worth a look, and of course ebay.

2 Likes

If it’s classical you’re after, Presto Music is excellent.

4 Likes

What about HMV

1 Like

Thank you all for your suggestions, does anybody know any shop that focuses on soundtracks too?

I’ve previously purchased used CDs from Momox via Amazon. I believe they are based in Germany and had no issues shipping to the UK, so I imagine they would be able to ship elsewhere in Europe too.

I would also recommend Burning Shed, who are based in Norwich UK but ship worldwide. They have an excellent range of progressive and art rock CDs and LPs.

4 Likes

jpc.de can be highly recommended. German and English website. Shipping worldwide for reasonable costs. They also offer rare CDs from Japan.

4 Likes

Thanks, it seems an interesting shop.

Mediamops in Germany is also really good - huge selection of CDs and vinyl

2 Likes

Yes, momox (from Liepzig I think) are excellent for pre loved discs ! Their company name is medimops - as recommended later by Maury_Finkle. They are present on amazon.

2 Likes

Another one for JPC in Germany. Best online shop I know.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.