Output signal dead (NDX 2)

Are you sure about that 5 years extended warranty in continental Europe? That may have been true in the past but I’m not sure it still applies.

This is the text I read.

“For UK customers, Naim Audio offers an extended 3-year warranty on selected product lines (giving a total of 5 years warranty on the eligible product).”

Also under product registration:

“*Naim’s extended warranty is only offered to UK and Eire customers and excludes Mu-so products. In our overseas markets Naim products are accompanied by the local distributor’s warranty card. If your product was supplied without a warranty card, please contact your local Naim Distributor.”

It’s also only for the original purchaser.

Yep, got 5 years on my German Muso2

Yes, there is an extended warranty granted by the German distributor Music Line (now Focal Naim Deutschland). But only for Naim electronics, not for disk or hard drives. That’s what the website tells you. I just confirmed this.

Ah I get it. You have to buy from a local distributor in your own country who grants the extended warranty. I bought from a UK dealer and although I’m located in continental Europe it’s outside the UK, so I guess I’m sunk. That sucks. EU law is indeed 2 years minimum.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.