Pet and System Pics

Getting very bold! Jumped straight up from the floor.

G

25 Likes

The top of the TV is just 2CM deep!

And guarding my audiovectors - my best hifi bargain - £350!

23 Likes

And your problem is what, Humin?

:smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

No flips given….

29 Likes

Yup, zero…I’ve had to lay 10mm glass on all components that serve as cat perches. I tried one of those proximity sensor air freshener devices with cans of compressed air inserted thinking it’d deter the little buggars, but they kept knocking it off of the media unit in retaliation.

Gotta love them, so quirky…

3 Likes

…as for cats on speakers…

29 Likes

Is the kitty singing along to the music?

Caterwauling?

(Of course, if it had been a budgerigar it would have been a “super tweeter”)

5 Likes

…some 13 years ago in my old flat - My Garrard into 282-250 into Sonics speakers - listening to 50s jazz (could have been Lee Morgan). A friend and photographer was over to listen and well, he captured the moment…The cat is still with us!

6 Likes

Dog doesn’t like sharing but the Cat manages to get a lap for a little while.

Processing: 22B6A672-1449-4C84-A685-CBB4053532A4.jpeg…

Processing: 782790EB-72C9-44A5-8488-9B5A59D44521.jpeg…

21 Likes

33 Likes

Her favorit place nowadays…and I agree with her about that. Better than on top of the speakers!

30 Likes

Poppy has just turned three (left on the pic) Ziggy now 8 months, best pals too.

Also in shot a pair of SL2s :slightly_smiling_face:

38 Likes

Just looking at those two is relaxing.

3 Likes

My Luna…. The kindest, most loving friend.
She gravitates towards my hifi room whenever music plays. I believe she truly enjoys the music.
I have to explain to her that few dogs get to here a good Naim system :wink:
Admittedly difficult to see and her face hidden
David

25 Likes

Just to see she has a face

29 Likes

Brahms says, “OK the Schubert piano music is OK, but what the hell? When are we playing Brahms? Do I need to start severing limbs to get this done, or what?”

39 Likes

“Little Heed” enjoying a bit of Rage against the machine.
We were a bit worried that we’d have to cut her out of the bass port at one point.

“Whitey” getting ready to do a lap of the house.

“Strokey” being Strokey. Not sure if she wants the cuddles or the ideal listening position.

33 Likes

No system in this but felt I had to share this shot I got by chance this afternoon. My cat Tom having a punch up with one of the local Foxes. No one came to any harm but think Tom’s pride was somewhat dented after he toppled off the fence.

47 Likes

Great shot!

1 Like