Pet and System Pics

Bigglesworth just enjoying a relaxing bit of Dopesmoker by Sleep on a Sunday afternoon!

38 Likes

Sublime. Jinx is a fan of Glenn Gould 1982 recording.

27 Likes

If you expand the top picture you can see Jinx in the mirror image!

1 Like

Felix, atop the cds3, listening to Paul Simon

24 Likes

Archie’s back enjoying some Kate & Carole before supper & a night on the town!

22 Likes

New arrival George, chilling out with The Cult

33 Likes

What kind of dog?
Very cute

1 Like

He’s a Poochon. I’ve always been a cat person but you’re right, very cute

Ms W grew up on a farm so in her mind dogs are companions and cats were appliances for rodent control.

On the that note, resident chief is Henry. He’s about 12 years old and of unknown origins but stayed with me through a house move so clearly happy

How are the two getting on? Early days but the hierarchy is being established!

25 Likes

Recently Bollino got the habit to rest on cd players. The problem is being black on black is disguising with covers

28 Likes

I’ve found 5mm tempered glass to keep units relatively safe. Bit of a chore to remove before playing, but serves well to keep unit free from scratches should they slide off.

We’re currently experiencing rolling blackouts now so the system stays off mostly and resultantly not as warm, so they haven’t been up there much of late.

Yup, been there. Many kitties were involved!

I made a “shelf” to go over the Sondek, supported by extra pillars on the rack, and padded plywood covers for the Briks. All are still in use.

The latter started as a quick bodge job with multiple layers of towels and odd bits of wood, after having watched, with horror, our infamous tortie Burmese** dropping down from the curtain rail onto the left hand Brik! Fortunately she missed the speakers themselves.

**Syltonia Honkong Suzy Wong (see avatar piccy to left)

1 Like

Maksim likes to keep his CDs close…

26 Likes

On pause?

G

5 Likes

Yes indeed (much of the day is spent on pause :grin:)

2 Likes

So he can push them off the shelf, one by one?

5 Likes

I know having something in front of the speakers is not recommended but Jinx is enjoying Schubert’s Trout Quintet!

29 Likes

Finally got a photo of relative calm after my two grandsons aged 10 months and 27 months left us after a week long visit.

Here is another picture of an older pact chilling to some blues, no hifi, sorry

35 Likes

Having read the liner notes time for a snooze.

17 Likes

A veritable hive of activity there😁

2 Likes

After an eight month delay, the sofa is due to arrive Monday so decorating complete and new carpet in place.

First bit of furniture is being evaluated for position!

21 Likes