Pet and System Pics

Those are nice dogs and a wolf you’ve got there

3 Likes

It’s the setup that I have which allows me to do my greatest work! :smiley:

1 Like

The wolf is Lucy, a 9 1/2 stone Pyrenean Mountain Dog who was breed originally to live with a flock of sheep and guard the flock against attacks from bears and wolfs. But ours was a house pet, the most gentle of dogs despite its size. My first and forever most favourite dog, sadly no longer with us. A picture at 12 months with my 16yo daughter.

25 Likes

She looked lovely

Very sorry , she’s no longer with you

best wishes

1 Like

She was a beautiful dog and has obviously given you so many great times and wonderful memories, thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Dogs are such great family members, it’s my first Father’s Day since losing our boy and not surprisingly he was the first thing I thought of this morning.

5 Likes

Lucy was my first ever dog and although she was a family pet Lucy decided she was going to be my best friend and helped me through some very tough times. They do get to you don’t they!

So sorry to hear of the loss of your four legged friend.

3 Likes

I trust you meant after Mrs Pete :flushed:

No it wasn’t Mrs Pete I’m not her father. :grin:

Ha ha

1 Like

Ah but hopefully Diesel 2 will be in the foreseeable future.

Hope so

Best wishes

Ian

1 Like

If only, don’t think we’ll get another dog till we move into our new place. It’s hard owning one when you’re renting. Cheers.

Hopefully within 18 months?

Best wishes

Ian

1 Like

Lola chillin’ to a bit of Sunday morning Zep. Bailey meanwhile is out the back chasing off cats….

24 Likes

She likes this one and has moved closer to the speakers lol!

16 Likes

Just thinking what a great name foe a dog, Zep. Of course I misread that Zep and Bailey were outside :roll_eyes: :rofl:

2 Likes

Ahh SBL’s no wonder she’s moved closer

They run hot :crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Apologies - SL2’s

Great speakers

You were right first time Bevo, SBLs…

I agree Zep is a great name for a pet we named one of our Golden Retrievers Ziggy

2 Likes