Pet and System Pics

I tawt I taw a puddy tat

Sheesh. I ask her to retrieve some vinyl and she falls asleep

20 Likes

Miss Karen going through the Music Direct catalog

25 Likes

I was worried there for a moment, don’t fall down the gap.

I’ve a small listening room and could barely squeeze my sweet boy into this shot. He’s snoozing to Gillian Welch’s “The Harrow & The Harvest” spinning on the turntable.

26 Likes

27 Likes

Just about got both dog and system in

Sleeping after a busy day watching out for our owl that came down the chimney yesterday.

19 Likes

The owl previously mentioned (video still)

16 Likes

Still alive then

Yes. It’s not the first visit. He she or possibly they occasionally find there way in to the chimney and then fall down and look out of the glass of the wood burner. When we had an open fire they would fly in to the room or usually overnight would fly up the open staircase and surprise us in the morning as we walked in to the dressing room and notice one watching from the top of a wardrobe. Only happens at this time of year fortunately as I suspect they are looking for nesting ledges.

(Edit, Little or Screech owl)

3 Likes

Nice story thanks for sharing. Where I live there’s no excitement with wild animals except the odd spider I have to collect and place outside.

Good to hear that you release them back outside though. :+1:t2:

We are extremely fortunate to live in a rural wooded environment. The soil is rich but thin over harsh under soil and doesn’t respond well to chemicals so traditional farming and smallholdings are the norm. It allows a wide variety of wildlife.

Sounds idyllic and a place I’d love to own

1 Like

Jeff likes Bach

34 Likes

That’s because it makes Trees easier to climb😉

3 Likes

Named after Jeff Beck?

Birman?

(A bit of a cutie……)

Nope. Geoffrey Palmer. God knows why and I won’t bore you with the reason for the Christian name spelling disparity but, it just felt apt at the time.

2 Likes

A common suggestion but no, apparently he’s a seal-point snowshoe something or other. All I know is that he’s a vicious bastard and not to be trifled with.

4 Likes

The boys were having a bit of a session this afternoon whilst I was watching the Tour de France.

29 Likes