Pet and System Pics

My Spinone Italiano, Francesca, zoning out in the listening room. Her Uncle, Enzo, is in the other room watching TV.

21 Likes

G

21 Likes

Tyr (alias Fluff) enjoying some Styx

19 Likes

This one is Whiskey. Found him in the engine bay of an abandoned car, he was just hours away from checking out.

38 Likes

Fancy a bit of a change from Cat and Dog pics? Say hello to Flora.

38 Likes

The 1200 is my vantage point

30 Likes

People do not realise that one bunny in a hutch in the garden is not fair on them, they are social animals. Indoors, with the right supervision, littler tray they are great companions, and live so much longer. Out bunny knows every sound in the house, can even tell the difference between the footfall of the different people in the house, or coming to the house from 30 yards or so away.
He loves my daughter to bits, likes me…….growls at my wife. Yes bunnies growl……tail up, ears down……watch out😂

9 Likes

Flora lives with her sister Cosmo in an approved hutch outside. They came from the local rescue centre a few weeks ago but we have kept bunnies for over 30yrs. The previous two lived to around 11-12yrs which we put down to healthy diet and the run of our big garden every weekend weather permitting. They are lovely pets but they do need lots of human interaction especially if you need to scoop them up in the garden. They have completely different personalities and like different foods. They are allowed in the house but have no real interest in it. My daughter (25) who lives in Leeds gets a picture of them every morning when they are being fed and watered. Kids never grow up really.

6 Likes

If they have a friend outside then they will be much happier. Our bunny is coming up to 9 years old……now on senior bunny pellets with glucosamine for joints. He sometimes gets stomach upsets and does not want to eat….critical care by Oxbow fed from a syringe gets his stomach moving again. If they stop eating for more than a day or two……it can be fatal.

4 Likes

Tyr is enjoying Marin Alsop and the BBC Symphony Orchestra with a plethora of BBC Choirs for the Last Night Of The Proms.

19 Likes

They are beautiful creatures Gazza and they do make good pets.

Mini Schnauzer?

1 Like

Yes. Mini Schnauzer. :smiley:

1 Like

A polite reminder from Bindy the bin dog, that late night Muso listening is no excuse for not giving him his Dentastick

31 Likes

Karen is digging the new 332/300

41 Likes

Even Rocco seems happier with the at33ptg/ii…

25 Likes

Not quite the dogs… though :wink:

1 Like

Forgive my English, but i don’t know what you mean by that?

Legend has it that children’s toy Meccano came in 2 versions, ‘Box Standard’ and ‘Box De Luxe’, one being ‘economy’ and the other top of the range. The first got mangled into the modern phrase ‘bog standard’ while the second became ‘dog’s bollocks’, with much the same meanings.

Others will doubtless let us know whether or not it is true.

2 Likes

Sorry i don’t follow. Still can’t understand a thing.