Phantom speaker cable

Hi everyone!

I tried to contact Witch hat audio from Germany several times with no avail…always busy…

I would love to order their Phantom speaker cable.

Will their silver banana plugs fit nicely into my Supernait 2 and my Ovators S-400?
Maybe someone can confirm this…that would be great.

Thank you in advance
Thorsten

1 Like

I had the phantoms into supernait 2 and b@w n no problems n sounds fantastic

2 Likes

I am a big fan of WH…but their customer service is awful! I would describe them as an engineering/technical led company and everything else takes a back seat. From my experience with them over many years, you can order in confidence without contacting them first. They will always deliver…eventually!

5 Likes

Just order from their website and notice you have S-400, didn’t these have special new plugs but still banan ?
WH use Audioquest silver-plated banan plugs which fit nice into a Supernait.

These;

2 Likes

They are definitely engineers that sell things, rather than sales people that want you to buy something. When I did get to talk to someone they were clearly taking a break from making something and stopped me making a mistake with my order. Not the quickest delivery, however the packaging was a thing of beauty/expensive overkill. Good stuff.

Thank you.
I reached them yesterday and they told me that the Phantom cable with the Audioquest banana plugs will fit nicely into the Supernait 2 and the Ovator S-400.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.