Phono Pre Amp

Likewise. Dino (ncpsu). Tried many others including Superline (powered off 552, not dedicated power supply), but this gave the best balanced, involving sound.

100%, the ncpsu elevates the Dino totally I’ve used it with pretty decent Naim amps myself and also with amps that cost only a few hundred pounds and it has always given a
an excellent account of itself.

1 Like

Have you compared the Dino+ psu with the NC psu? I’m wondering whether it would be a wortwhile upgrade. While prior audition is not entirely impossible it’s quite impractical in my case, so looking for some input in order to decide whether to ahead with arranging for an at-home audition. Thanks in advance.

Hi PSAN
I’m always a bit wary about giving advice on hifi because of all the variables concerned I’ve had set ups that sound excellent whilst another forum member with a similar set up isn’t as impressed so all I can say is that in my experience I’ve gone from Dino+ to NCPSU several times in different systems and whilst not earth shatteringly different it’s always been worthwhile but as I’ve said that may be different for other people.

Many thanks. Caveat fully understood - as said just looking for some input to decide whether to arrange for a home demo. It’s either that or taking a closer look at the Lejonklou Entity when it becomes available for demo from my dealer. Time will tell. Thanks again.

1 Like

Good luck with your search.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.