Photos of your listening room / music collection

There was a thread a while ago that had people sharing their music collections, listening space. Sadly I can no longer see this, but I really enjoyed seeing these photos. Please feel free to re-share in here. thank you.

1 Like

When you start a thread like this, surely you should post yours up front…:wink:
Most of these have been seen in the “System Pics” thread, but here you go😊

18 Likes

16 Likes

From a past thread:

7 Likes

Rather than duplicate again people’s rooms and stereos which are already in System Pics, hi res photos of LP/CD collections (so the spine titles can be read) is always fun…or did we have that already, think I recall seeing some impressive collections…

1 Like

A thread called « show us your vinyl collection « was deleted, when I searched here.
Maybe @Danblakemore was referring to it ?

Anyway it’s difficult to show our music collection, as it’s inside a server or Nas or in a storage rack.
I posted 2 pictures above from an ancient thread I had open above jazz rock ……so I fear that Systems Pics or What are you listening are the main threads to look at to respond to the original OP question.

2 Likes

The author of the thread requested it was removed.

2 Likes

An outstanding display of some of the finest albums ever recorded.

Anyone with a record collection should own all of these.

5 Likes

Very nice from you, thanks.
We are a minority here to listen to jazz rock I feel. So it’s pleasant to find some who share it.

3 Likes

I agree the OP should post their’s first but I think the ask is slightly different as you have demonstrated. Many pictures in the systems thread are just pictures of racks of hifi equipment. This feels broader and your pics are great.

I’m interested even though I don’t actually have a listening room, as such.

1 Like

Don’t have many tbf.

4 Likes

The problem is it’s impossible to know which lps you have. Maybe a much closer picture?

Here ya go, FR… not the main part of my living room records, but one of the six Ikea boxes which are adorning the wall in the back room.

7 Likes

Nice collection - top marks for Bill Fay - Time of the Last Persecution

It’s easier to read them like this…

I’d be much happier without the grocers’ apostrophe in the thread title.

4 Likes

One of them is Bill Fay’s utterly brilliant ‘Time Of The Last Persecution’, which ought to have been a mega-hit!

(Sorry, Andy P - I didn’t see your post.)

1 Like

Inspiring!

Guess I’m used to reading the titles
sideways, lol.

I can’t work out your filing system - it’s not alphabetical - must be some weird code.

2 Likes

It’s by last order of play…

3 Likes