Photos of your listening room / music collection

@Mitch should be interested by Mikebr scotch and whiskey collection.
And his impressive system would be nice to be posted here .

2 Likes

Now that’s a serious collection/dedication there. :open_mouth: :+1:

1 Like

When ripped it doesn’t look so pretty.

11 Likes

Ha ha, no it doesn’t.
I’ve so enjoyed interacting with my CD collection since getting my CD player recently.
I haven’t even bothered to rip my last purchases (probably 30 CDs) but I will at some point.

2 Likes

Easier to manage but far from cool, unclukily…

This is so much better!

1 Like

Every time you post this impressive collection Andy, my eyes are always drawn to Koss :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

George Benson’s White Rabbit! That one is not easy to find - would love to lay my hands on a CD copy of it.

3 Likes

Hi,Amazon have it :+1:

Interesting as I never enjoyed interacting with mine (which doesn’t mean I disliked, just neutral). That is unlike vinyl, which gave enjoyment from the album covers, ditto the ‘magic’ of putting the record on, neither of which CD ever achieved for me , with album text if at all detailed being too small to read comfortably.

1 Like

Love the bar … it’s on my wish list.
Here are some of my albums that I dug out of storage a couple years ago.

1 Like

I just love handling the silver/gold shiny discs. I take great pleasure in seeing their clean and un-scratched surface.
Absolutely love handling the book/liner notes. My near sight is exceedingly good.
Of course, playing the actual disc gives me the ultimate pleasure.
We are all different. :grin:

2 Likes

From the spines that you can read that is very similar to my old LP collection. I also have the Wisden Anthology books!

2 Likes

Discogs have many.

I would think it’s a common vintage from London years in the late 70’s and 80’s.
The Wisdens were my father’s but I have not delved into them much.

![IMG_20220107_185006__01 (2)|690x387](upload://ipauUYqkJUI1kvgxROOXbg1zYZJ.jpeg

Nothing new here (except a bunch of new scotch bottles)

16 Likes

Is this a funky lounge bar that you frequent? :astonished:

With two nice red tower wine racks - empty though :thinking:

5 Likes

And the crystal dog on the S1 :+1:

Actually, it is a crystal tiger!

1 Like

Nice at that place :+1:
Not enough picture resolution to see clearly if it’s a dog, a tiger or an allien.

1 Like