Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

What a nice room ! Love the oven!

3 Likes

I was thinking of the two racks on the side wall at 90° to the speaker. It depends how much space there is to the left of the sofa.

That would take up less space. But would it look as good?

Jazz Milano, Hiromi, 5 novembre 2023.

11 Likes

Superb QS, just superb!

1 Like

We were at the same concert! Did you enjoy it? How did you find the acoustics of the concert hall?

1 Like

Cool, wet and foggy here on the West Coast of Canada. Listening to a jazz standards playlist., though the naim system is on the other side of the house, the volume is up as the fire tonight too cozy.

38 Likes

which orchestra and conductor?

1 Like

This was the one. I didn’t listen to this edition before but found it enjoyable.

2 Likes

I’d give that 3 likes if I could.

2 Likes

ah ok thanks.
I see there are two Bruckner 7 concerts coming up next year. One with the Myung-whun Chung at the Concertgebouw and another with Jukka-Pekka Saraste at De Doelen. I have never heard them conduct Bruckner so thinking going to both.

1 Like

Bruckner 6 with Haitink was the last Bruckner concert I’ve been to. Concertgebouw in Dec 2018. I really should go to a good concert again.

1 Like

Thank you @Blacknote for directing me to the right thread, I will post a brief note there.

1 Like

It was also on 2018 that I went to Haitink’s Bruckner 6 in Chicago. I really enjoyed both his Bruckner and Mahler programs with The Chicago Symphony Orchestra.

Lovely @Zoomcap :+1::+1:

1 Like

I like it the way it is @Zoomcap
A good height for using the gyro too :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you
Yes I like the look and the sound!
Taking into account the room layout, which I don’t want to change, I feel this is the best option
I do like the turntable height , saves bending over!

1 Like

Just at the moment, cuppa before this afternoon’s bash.

16 Likes

No wonder drums sound realistic in your set-up - hats of to you

:+1:

Shouldn’t that be ‘hi-hats off to you’? :wink:

8 Likes