Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

I was a big Rush fan up to Moving Pictures and saw them back in the 80’s. So I’m really enjoying the book so far.

1 Like

I had to stop after the chapters about his parents in KZ behause it was too hard to process for now. I think he did a great job at gathering all the data just like in an scientific article with all the references. Will continue though as soon as i‘m finished with „A little life“ , which is hard to process too.

Greetings from Germany ,

Mat

1 Like

There would have been in 1976…:blush:

1 Like

That’s got me confused!

+1 for the Canadian content. :wink:

There must be a Cure for that.

3 Likes

Not really a Picture from the listening position, but this will be my new listening chair. Part from the nice look, it is also rather easy to get up from, when playing records!

33 Likes

I remember back in the old days when I had to get up from my chair to flip sides or change the record

2 Likes

A damn fine reading chair as well. I like your library: Lovecraft, Fort, Evolution, psychology…and is that a Strugatsky and (just spotted) an Artaud Anthology?
Cool.

2 Likes

Great chair. :+1:

2 Likes

Was it from Liberace’s house clearance?

3 Likes

Quality sittage

1 Like

I love to see a library bookcase full like that, nice chair too!

3 Likes

17 Likes

That’s what I call a workplace :grinning:

2 Likes

And Grogu rules :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes he „the child“ does

1 Like

Thanks. Well spotted! I think the photo caught some bookshelves with a rather diverse content, ranging from weird tales, sci-fi, history of biology, etc.! Yes, it is indeed Strugatsky and an Artaud Anthology. I would also recommend looking into Robert Aickman strange stories. I collected the whole series of new printings from Tartarus Press :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is heavy-duty!

Might I ask where it’s from please?

2 Likes