Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Thanks - D9.2 - Dark Oak
They sounds fantastic with the Naim gear - really work well together

4 Likes

Thanks Ian - done✅

1 Like

And very nice too !

1 Like

Ah, I was trying to work out the height from the mantlepiece. ( D9.2’s here with 552/300dr).
I love the Spendor sound with Naim.

1 Like

You lucky boy. Started with A5’s years ago in a Cyrus system. System nearly complete. Just wondering whether to push the button on some 350’s.

From where you are I wonder if the 350’s would be much of an improvement? The 500DR on the other hand :grinning:

That must sound stunning as it is.

1 Like

It certainly is. Would like to close the book on the whole upgrade thing. I find it very tiring and all consuming. I also wonder when the 500 series will be upgraded - soonish I guess. I also assume Naim have tuned the 300 series to work best together - am about to arrange an audition at Basically Sound in Norfolk - we’ll see😏

4 Likes

Nice setup and room. :+1:

1 Like

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Edit, Martins in Norwich have treated me well if you know them, although the chap I dealt with a couple of years ago has now moved on.

1 Like

Tony at Basically Sound has looked after me very well and held my hand all along the way. Happy to do do a 4 hour round trip to set up/audition At my house etc

2 Likes

Here in the UK, most of us went from winter to next winter overnight…

…& next winter is just around the corner again.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

52 Likes

I like those speaker stands.

1 Like

Thank you. They’re also working as active subwoofers.

2 Likes

Ah I did not pick that up from your profile. Neat solution.

1 Like

The ELO Experience @ The Apex in Bury St Edmunds

10 Likes

So cool Bandit. Fraim Lite looks extra clean

1 Like

Your room, simple as it is, ( maybe even minimalist), at the same time is so cool.

Thinking about this, maybe the speaker stands / active sub become part of the aesthetic? The colour combinations are pleasing too : grey ; natural wood tones ; black accents. Something about it all, that just works well.

Great photo. Great system too.

1 Like

Thank you :pray: