Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

I didn’t spot that. Just assumed it was silver and your room lights.
:shushing_face: I think I agree!

What influence do you think these are making in your listening sessions?

They are wide open to the signal.

As someone who likes to “rock it hard” the Gryphon does indeed seem like it would be my ideal match.

I actually went and had a brief listen to the 333 at a dealer. I only tried one track on a system that was completely different to mine (and a much bigger room) and I didn’t have the volume loud but first impression was positive. Will get a home demo in the future.

1 Like

Been up to 1 o’clock
Sweet spot at mo between 11&12
Need more room dressing to go louder🤣

18 Likes

The moon peeking through the bushes, rig in the reflection and Marillion spinning.

20 Likes

Totally relaxed, listening to music at the sub-optimal listening spot after the dramatic floods we had last week. Lucky us, the rest is up to the renovation company and insurance company. The water disappeared just as quickly as it arrived and magically made an arc around our house. Others were less fortunate.

32 Likes

Much better now. (Who can spot the difference? :stuck_out_tongue:)

12 Likes

Black speaker cable

And my prize is ? :grinning::wink:

4 Likes

And I should add. Hope you and your neighbours are all okay …

2 Likes

Yes, thank you. The neighbours are arguing again, so all’s well. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes. I don’t like the Rega Duet. Dull, no resolution, slow, not much better than a cable from the DIY store. At least for me.

A dreary day outside so having a listen to the Wiener Philharmonic.

34 Likes

The other end of the signal path. The Solstice makes lovely music!

34 Likes

Love that fireplace…and I am not even a real big fireplace fan! (I have one and never use it.)

How come two DeskJet printers?

1 Like

Next time you come take it with you… I’ll use it! :slight_smile:

With a listening space like this who cares about the weather?

1 Like

Consider it yours, Max! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had a couple of mates around last night to listen to some tunes, started in the house and then out to the cabin.

Session necessitated a reshuffle, so gym equipment moved to the perimeter and the bench is now the listening seat.

Did however spend most the evening listening to the other system with the Technics and Ls50 meta / dual Kc62s as it brought the sofa into play.

13 Likes