Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Me and the Kinks (and the village green preservation society)

33 Likes

Footie, tunes and a cuppa how Saturday nights have changed!

22 Likes

With curtains pulled, the glass wave on the top left isn’t as bright as the phone camera makes it look.

22 Likes

Settling in for the evening, and about to start playing music. :wine_glass::notes:

46 Likes

First coat of finish is on the new dining table, so I have time to relax a bit.

26 Likes

Currently set up for a relaxing listen.

.sjb

25 Likes

One at ‘normal’ listening lighting levels and another more fully lit.

69 Likes

I really like your room

1 Like

Love the Noguchi table.

1 Like

About time for an IPA too…

65 Likes

Uniti Atom and Guru Q10 on their oak stands are the stars of my humble hifi show. But the Birkenstock Boston and a glass of Arran belong to the show as well … :tumbler_glass: :notes:

35 Likes

Tell us about your boots, please! Floris van Bommel?

Great timing @Thedomestique. I’m just waiting for a quote to upgrade my SR3 speakers to the model you have - same finish too. This upgrade option from Audiovector is a real bonus to what are already great speakers.

I have a surround set including on-wall rears. Being advised to upgrade the centre at the same time as the stereo pair but that is an expense I hadn’t planned for!

1 Like

No music - match of the day

20 Likes

The boots are from Johnston & Murphy, a well known brand in the U.S. based in Memphis, TN. These boots are from their special “Collection” and made in Italy, instead of wherever their other shoes are made. They are normally $300 and were on sale for $200 in December. I had to wait for them on backorder, and have only had them for about a week now. They look, smell, and feel great, and are perfect for keeping my feet warm during the winter months.

I buy most of my shoes – of various sorts – from J&M.

3 Likes

Thank you very much! I will definitely have a look at J&M! :grinning:

1 Like

I guess my first pic warrants this one. Brahms is on duty, as usual…

He says, “None shall pass!”

37 Likes

Im not a dog person but he looks like a lovely gent.

2 Likes

Being short of a puff at least I managed to keep my feet up for the length of the photo shoot :relaxed: ATB Peter

PS. Sounding pretty damn good after the fuse change.

43 Likes

58 Likes