Proac Tablette 10 or Neat Motive SX2

I also rate Hi Fi Racks equipment. I have had an original corner unit for almost 15 years for my amplifier, cd player and others and can’t fault it. I also use their speaker stands for my Proac Tablette 10’s and they are more than adequate. Much as I respect a lot of the opinion I read on this forum I think there is a whiff of “hi fi snobbery” from time to time.

2 Likes

I will visit my local dealer and compare the HiFIRacks and Atacama by myself.

1 Like

No snobbery from me. I just think it’s a poor design that sounds bad. If it cost £5,000 I’d say the same.

HiFi Racks make good products that actually look good in the room. I would recommend them.

2 Likes

Yup, the EVO 4, and a very good rack it is too.

Custom design Milan 10 with iso platforms very impressive. Made in the north east. :sunglasses:
Brilliant customer service too.

1 Like

I had a pair of Tablette 10 and Motive SX2 for a demo at home. Tablette ‘s didn’t work in my room, Motive’s are superb. I ordered a pair in natural oak.

To save some money I made a Hifi Rack out of Siberian birch plywood and Chinese spikes and cups.

22 Likes

Great skills with the rack. Looks good. Likewise the Motives on your parquet floor.

Good to read of a happy forum ending.

2 Likes

This shows how important it is to try speakers at home before buying. The plywood rack looks great, really professional. I’m so pleased it’s all worked out for you. That’s a lovely system.

5 Likes

Stunning DIY rack, well done.
Nice to hear they still accept orders of Motives, was afraid they were discontinued.

1 Like

Great stuff! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Great job on the rack looks great.

1 Like

I’ve placed an order but haven’t received a confirmation email, when do you think it will ship?

Seriously, massive respect for a great looking DiY result.

2 Likes

I ordered the Motives at a local dealer. Don’t know when I can expect them. I can use a walnut pair until my order arrives.

Great job in the rack. I made a DIY rack recently and pleased with the results. Great choice with the motives. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.