Problems connecting Mu-So 1st gen

Hi!

Lately I’ve had some problems with my Naim Mu-So 1st gen.

Suddenly one day I was not able to connect via Naim App and it suddenly dissapered from my list of Naim Mu-So’s.

When reseting it and then trying to reconnect when the flashing purple app shows, I manage to get it to show in the Naim app but when pressing on the icon nothing happens. It is toally unresponsive. I have tried this from different devices, reinstalling the naim app, but problems still persist.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Have you tried clicking on the little > symbol to the right of the Qb icon? (Clutching at straws, I know.)
Have you tried moving the Qb nearer to the router to complete the set-up? They’re not the best of things in working with wifi in my experience. I had to do this when I got my Qb a few years ago (and I use it hard-wired to an Apple Airport Express to improve its connectivity).

Reboot the Mu-so?

Hi Mike, Are you running iOS 14.2? It contains an Airplay bug.
This manual workaround may help: https://naim.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/33000258053-how-to-complete-wi-fi-setup-of-naim-product-with-ios-14

1 Like

Thanks! The 14.2 workaround did the magic, but still have some issues.

First I managed to get it connected and set up radio channels via the app. Then it disappered from the app, but still connected to Internet since I can play radio and change channels.

Tried to reset Wi-Fi now and it shows up in the app, but now won’t connect to the internet.

Seriously buggy…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.