Q Presents The Making of… Podcast from Q Music Magazine

One of my fairly recent podcast finds where an eclectic choice of musicians are interviewed by Q’s journalists. Series 1 just finished, but will return for a second season. Highlight for me so far being the latest episode with Mike Scott from The Waterboys. Well worth subscribing to and cherry picking the best…

“The team behind Q Magazine have launched a new weekly podcast. Q Presents The Making Of will see Q Magazine Editor Ted Kessler interviewing a superstar songwriter and musician about their life and career in music, about their ups and downs, their hits and misses. The famous “Biscuit Tin” method devised in ancient times by Smash Hits will also be employed to unlock their deepest secrets.”

1 Like

Thanks for this. I’ve just subscribed and am downloading the Scott episode now.

1 Like

Mike Scott is on good form (although the stand in journalist is a bit wooden) during the interview, and interesting to hear how he approached changing musical styles over the years. Interesting guy - I’m looking forward too getting my paws on the new album.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.