Qnap TS-131K

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation. Tonight I’ll try to complete the setting hoping to do all in the correct way :+1:

1 Like

Asset Installed and folder shared, this is the screenshot I got on the Naim App. The icon of QNAP and FritzBox remain anyway, Is there a possibility to remove it? What about the last icon of “Musica Locale”? I entered inside but there is nothing.

Now I need to set the Asset App through the configuration menu, Are there a minimum of information to set it in the best way for Naim NDX2 and have a pleasant navigation through the App?

1 Like

If you enter the user interfeace for the Fritzbox server, (via the QNAP web interface I guess) you should be able to turn it off, or disable it. It then won’t show as one of the options.
I did the same with the QNAP server but then later realised, as I also keep video on my NAS drive, that I couldn’t then “serve” video to my TV, so I had to turn it back on again.
I have left my Asset set to standard but, most others using Asset seem to prefer tweaking a few settings to their own personal taste.
Take a screen shot before you make changes to any settings - that way it’s easy to return if you don’t like the change.

1 Like

I should add the “locale” one is basically saying “local storage device” meaning something plugged directly into the NDX2, such as a USB memory stick.
If you have nothing connected in this way, it won’t show any content.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.