Qobuz favourites

I’m having a senior moment and can’t work out how to get Qobuz favourites to show on the main screen of the Naim App. I have options of presets and radio but not Qobuz. Turning Favourites on under input settings makes no difference.

If I go into Qobuz I have a My Albums section, but I have a feeling it’s possible to get them on the main screen.

If anyone has any ideas, I’d be most grateful.

AFAIK, you can only add individual albums or tracks to presets.

To do so, tap the three dots to the right of the album or track and select “Add to favourites”.

If you select your favorit track or album by pressing the star button, your favorites will be displayed under album or track in the Naim App

This is the screen I thought they would appear on, but they don’t.

You need to go to Input Settings > Qobuz:

3 Likes

If you were in the room, I’d kiss you. Thanks!

1 Like

You’re welcome. No kisses required!

2 Likes

You should try changing your Radio Paradise feed to the FLAC stream from 320k, available in hidef folder in radio menu

Thanks for the tip, I didn’t know there was a FLAC stream. It shows in the search as 1000kbps, which I didn’t know was lossless.

1 Like

JB Radio 2 is another good one in FLAC with excellent sq, also available in hidef folder

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll give it a go.

I’m listening to the RP Mellow Mix in FLAC and the SQ is wonderful. Thanks so much for the tip.

good stuff, I actually think the mellow mix sounds better than the main one, maybe it’s just the genres of music that does it, I find the main mix has really deteriorated over the past few years in terms of music

I feel left out. Why do I not have the option on my input settings fir Qobuz?

Apple/Android disparities possibly?

I use a Samsung Galaxy and, like you, do not have that setting available.

Android here too. I’ll live without having that functionality rather than having to use an iPhone (work phone is an iPhone :poop:).

I have the functionality, just not that option in settings.

My favourites are under ALBUMS on my app homescreen.

1 Like

Your Talking Heads tune is my favorite
Incredibly well recorded as well
Was quite effectively used in the movie “Wall Street “