Qobuz not responding via Naim app

I tried to change the setting in the Reglage Menu.

I desactivate the Entrance for Tidal and Spotify

I do not see those choice anymore on the main screen and that’s good.

But now I do not have music anymore from Qobuz from the Naim application

The only way i have something on the NDX2 is :

• Naim application and radio

• Qobuz application through the IPhone

Please what is the way to make it work again ?

What I have is the following : when I select a music, the record image appear in the screen of the Iphone app, and in the screen of the NDX2 then it vanish in 2 second then nothing, no music starting, as if an authorisation was not allowed from the NDX2.

I didn’t change anything in the Qobus Reglage.

I have the same problem and so do others. I have emailed Naim Support for help.

Ditto same here on both my NDX2 and ND555. Just read this post when I couldn’t access…

George.

Same here. Works through Roon and all other sources ok. Glad not just me.

Same here. All other platforms working but qobuz won’t play through Naim app. Using the qobuz app currently instead :frowning:

Hey,

Yep, same situation with my lowly ND5XS2. Streaming from NAS for now.

Hope to hear about fix soon

Mitch

Same problem here. @Richard.Dane should group in 1 topic perhaps.
Qobuz not responding via Naim app in Nova

Yup, agree. I’ve combined the two threads. I’m sure Naim are aware and working on it, but I’ve also sent an email to them just to be sure.

2 Likes

hi richard

i think it is a probem at qobuz - i was creating a playlist on qobuz app on my laptop this morning and for an hour or so search stopped working ie every search i tried came back with zero result - nothing to do with naim app. after search started working again i got the same problem as everyone above on muso running beta-7

1 Like

Hello guys. I also can’t get qobuz to go from the naim app with ndx2. it is very frustrating. luckily I have a lot of music on my united core. tranite chromecast qobuz works perfectly.

1 Like

Same issue for me on my NDX2. I noticed that Tidal has also been cutting out this afternoon, but I was planning a permanent move to Qobuz because to my ears it sounds better on Naim than Tidal does. Plugged in an old drive full of music to help reduce my frustration.

Same for me on my Atom. I had been listening to internet radio and when qobuz searching it would only search radio! Spotify and cd via optical all fine.

I have just signed up to Qobuz to try out on my Uniti Star. I can Chromecast from the Qobuz app on my iOS devices to the Star. But using the Qobuz input installed on the Star does not work - I can access artists and tracks, but pressing play is unresponsive.

Plus, after trying to use the Qobuz input, then tracks from either my NAS or an attached USB hard drive are similarly unresponsive. If I disable the Qobuz input in the Star, however, hard drive and NAS sources start working again.

I have tried powering down and restarting the Star.

1 Like

I believe that it’s safe to say that there is nothing wrong with your Star and that it is a remote issue of some sort.

The problem has been addressed to Naim support and hopefully we can enjoy streaming Qobuz directly through the Naim app soon again.

1 Like

Thanks, that’s what I am now presuming. It was just a tad worrying to begin with - enabled the Qobuz input and then suddenly couldn’t play any music. Eek.

Anyway, I am now happily listening to Joss Stone remixes on Qobuz via Chromecast, so it’s not a complete disaster.

1 Like

Hi,

It looks like Qobuz are rejecting our attempt to login to their system from the product. Looks like its started about 10:00 on 30th May, indicating a server side update has gone wrong.

I’ll contact Qobuz this evening with necessary evidence.

Apologies for the inconvenience but this one Is outside of the naim eco-system, so we’ll have to wait for Qobuz to correct the error of their ways.

With regards

Steve Harris
Software Director
Naim Audio Ltd.

12 Likes

Many thanks for the feedback and for taking action Steve.

It is very much appreciated! :smiley:

Glad it’s not just me. Thanks for the info and help.

1 Like

Thanks Steve.

Does seem strange though that is seems to be rendering my server inputs unresponsive as well.

Have not played my Core in weeks, sounding bloody fabulous…err Qobuz you need to up your game

3 Likes