Qobuz payment problem, registration problem

My country is not on the list for Qobuz but… I have made a registration on a UK pc and have Qobus UK. That’s fine but after that the problems…

1. I can’t pay - I have no idea why it says “Error: The payment has failed”. I try PayPal, Visa it is the same?!?!?
  2. I’ve decided to connect to VPN and create a new registration - now the second problem - " Whoops…
    Proxies and VPNs not allowed". Great I am not allowed to create a new registration. Soooo
    Can someone tell me - what the F… should I do. or just leave the country?!

Use NordVpn. However, I expect the issues with the payment will be the same if you use the same paypal or visa. Probably, you should better try find a new way of payment.

In this case how can I skip the payment problem?! The visa is Revolut - the idea is that they are located somewhere.

You need to use a method of payment which is registered to an address in a country in which Qobuz operates. If you can’t do that unfortunately you are not eligible to use it.

NordVPN works for sure.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.