Qobuz playlists - only first 50 tracks - muso2

have just noticed that on my muso2 qobuz playlists now only show the first 50 tracks repeated as a group a number of times 3x, 5x or 10x. not sure if this has coincided with latest firmware or app release. qobuz own playlsts are not affected, and my playlists are fine on qobuz own app. i have restarted my tablet and powered down muso2 for 30 mins but no effect. does anyone else have this problem or are your qobuz playlists ok?

I have exactly the same problem as You.

thanks @Radikal - i’m glad its not something i’ve done. i will include @Naim.Marketing in case she can suggest a solution when she gets back after the hols. prob is:

have just noticed that on my muso2 qobuz playlists now only show the first 50 tracks repeated as a group a number of times 3x, 5x or 10x. not sure if this has coincided with latest firmware or app release. qobuz own playlsts are not affected, and my playlists are fine on qobuz own app. i have restarted my tablet and powered down muso2 for 30 mins but no effect. does anyone else have this problem or are your qobuz playlists ok?

1 Like

Same with my Nova, so must of been something in the latest software update.

2 Likes

Have You heard anything about the problem with Qobuz playlists?

I have the same issue with my ndx2. As others the playlists on Qubuz are complete, but playlists with over 50 tracks, simply repeat the first 50 over again, often numerous times. Hopefully a cure is on the way…

I should have been clearer I think…the problem is when using the naim app. And only with Qubuz. The problem does not seem to be there for Tidal.

1 Like

There was a 50 purchase limit issue showing Qobuz purchases previously which was quickly fixed - suspect this is a similar thing.

@tomvamos @Stevesky

1 Like

hi radikal
sorry i haven’t heard anything - i have the impression naim were more or less shutting down for the week so i’m not expecting anything before next tuesday

1 Like

Hi @Indexical,

Have done some investigation on this and its a bug in the Android app. On iOS app it doesn’t do it. I’ve raised a Jira to the apps team and we’ll aim to get this fixed in the next release.

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

With regards

Steve Harris
Software Director
Naim Audio Ltd.

3 Likes

many thanks for fast response @Stevesky

1 Like

Can you give some kind of timeline on this, as it is still a problem. And to be honest, very irritating.
Many thanks.

hi @Radikal @Ukdub @jdh bug is fixed in latest app release - should be available now or soon

3 Likes

Hopefully fixed soon, as it isn’t as of today, 18th Jan.

1 Like

Have you upgraded to the latest version of the Naim App for Android - version 2.23.1? It includes a specific fix for that issue.

After you’ve upgraded, I would suggest powering down your Android device and powering back up, before relaunching the newly updated App.

1 Like

Thank you, the bug does seem fixed now. Much appreciated.
John

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.