Qobuz-Uniti Star Issue

Hi all,
I have been listening to Qobuz through the Naim app without issue, but noticed that the Qobuz App I downloaded separately on my Android phone offered better screens and more useful info on the albums than you seem to get through the Naim app.

I therefore decided to listen directly through the separate Qobuz App via Chromecast on the Star. All was fine until I logged out of Qobuz. Whether it was a coincidence or not, but just about everything stopped working on the Star, no internet radio, the remote stopped working and it couldn’t pick up favourite stations saved previously.

After much frustration (to put it mildly) I held in the power switch on the Star which seemed to reset itself. It is now working fine again.

Am now wondering if using the Qobuz app separately via Chromecast caused this issue? If so, I will stay well clear and continue to access Qobuz via the Naim app.

Any thoughts/suggestions as to what caused this. I did check that NAIM had not been doing any system updates but could not see anything on their site.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.