R.I.P. Lee Kerslake

Sad to hear that Lee has died yesterday aged 73. Great drummer and a truly lovely man.

3 Likes

Totally echo those words .

Ditto. R.i.P. :pray:

Saw him on the tour of this album in 1980 - great drummer. Of course the band also included the late and great Randy Rhodes

2 Likes

Uriah Heep the first live group i ever went to at Southend Kursaal in the 70s. RIP sadly missed.

1 Like

Here is Uriah Heep giving my dad and step mum a special mention in the credits from their Live In Moscow album. Nice touch. We knew Lee personally for many years. A lovely man who was hugely entertaining and fun to be around. A cuddly bear full of love. Thanks for the experience!

R.I.P. Lee Kerslake

3 Likes

What a lovely story Stephen, thanks for sharing. I was a fan from the early days and finally got to see them live a few years ago in Auckland (2015).

1 Like

My most amazing memories (amongst so many others) for me was being able to have ago on Lee’s drum kit during their tea breaks at rehearsals. It was slightly embarrassing for sure, but, oh the fun i had [and yes i was the tea boy]! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.