Radio Paradise (real) FLAC stream

Thanks, I think mine is a TS251 also. Where do I find this HD Station? Is it an app?

Re RP web player - go here on any browser: https://radioparadise.com/player
Controls are in the panel on the left, click on the cog symbol for settings and select flac.

1 Like

Log into the NAS control panel - it should show up under Systems as HD Station or Hybrid Desk Station. It’s app that acts a a controller for other apps - it should also appear under Applications in the Control Panel.

Worth downloading the user guide as the NAS can do a lot more that just store stuff!

1 Like

Thank you sir, I admit this thing is like a magic box to me and I don’t really understand how it works. :smiley:

Thanks for your guidance @pev999
Seems my Qnaps are too old.
No sign of HD station - I know it can’t run Roon - and it’s music station can’t find my music either.
Nevermind - I’ll have to upgrade if I want Roon.

Perhaps @Simon-in-Suffolk can shed a light on Raspberry Pi options …?

Depending on the software running on the Pi, there are a couple of ways of doing things.

Volumio can both pay the flac stream directly if you add the URL as a web radio station, and it can be an airplay receiver for the RP app on an iPhone/iPad (and presumably an equivalent android route).

There may well be other ways of doing it, but both work for me with a Pi/Digi+ hat via optical into my 272.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.