Radio station stopped working

Hi,
I have noticed that our favourite radio station is not available for couple Of days. I sent mail already to Vtuner a week ago where I asked to get it back but it is still not available. :frowning_face:
Per what I know they are more responsive if Naim reaches them. So I have a big request to you to write to Vtuner and ask them to get back this polish radio named „Chillizet Warsaw 101.5 FM”.
My girlfriend and me will be very grateful for your help.
Best Regards,
Jarek

One for @Stevesky

Hi @Jarekp
I’ve put a request in with VTuner to fix their database entry for this station.

Best regards

Steve Harris
Software Director
Naim Audio Ltd.

Any chance of adding Pirate FM (UK) to the list, it’s been unavailable for a while now.

Hi Graham,

Pirate FM is a bit more tricky as that is owned by Bauer Media who only want people to listen via their apps. They started blocking most of their UK network about 2 months ago.

We are in negotiation to get it back though under a B2B relationship.

Regards

Steve

1 Like

Great!
thanks for your support @Stevesky. I will monitor the situation. :slight_smile:
Best Regards,
Jarek

Thanks Steve

Have contacted Vtuner but not heard anything… perhaps it’s time to go old school and get an FM tuner again.

Hi @Jarekp

That station should be now working again.

Apologies for the inconvenience

Regards

Steve

Hi @Stevesky,

Yes, it is working now, you made our day! :grinning:
Thank you So much and have a great weekend!

Regards,
Jarek

Help. I can’t seem to access Radio Sputnik from the Netherlands (Hidef Radio).

Other stations are ok.

Hey @Stevesky ,

Unfortunately I need to tropem the request for the same radio station. Yesterday it stopped working again. :frowning: And it is not available today either. Just to recall, I am writing about radio station „Chillizet Warsaw 101.5”.
Please support.

Regards,
Jarek

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.