Radio stations no longer work (VTuner again)

@stevensky
The problem of station reception arises again.
For a few weeks, I can still choose these stations but they are no longer accessible (no more contact). However, on my streamer from another brand, they are still accessible (so my network is not at fault).

Why are these stations no longer accessible with Naim devices again?

Classic Jazz FM Classic Jazz FM | Listen Online - myTuner Radio
Classic Jazz (Radio Jazz 89.1 | Live Online Radio)

@Stevesky

@Stevesky

Can anyone explain to me why some radio stations suddenly stop working?

I had this issue with bbc stations recently and was to do with the presets containing the wrong config… once deleted and put back all was well

I am primarily a BBC listener so I would not know about other streams, but my systems have not been the same since the VTuner outage over Christmas and the New Year. Prior to the outage all my systems just worked, with no issues but since the outage the service has been unstable with frequent dropouts. Sometimes the units won’t start, that is they appear to be unable to find the service at all and at others, for example today, they start streaming OK then with a slight pop sound they all stopped, hung there then powered off. On other occasions they drop out for a few minutes and then continue. I don’t think it is my network or provider because I have other streaming units that continue running without problems.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.