RCA to DIN Interconnects (Again)

You may be able to order Naim’s cable from your Naim dealer. Or else they may be able to convert an existing Naim interconnect for you.

1 Like

Thanks Richard.

Thanks - in view of what Naim guidance explains re ‘reflections’ between two pairs of RCA’s, the combining of the 0V far away from the DIN end, and close to the RCA end, makes sense - as per Naim’s own RCA to DIN cable.

So, the lower-priced Chord offerings appear to be at odds with this principle - for example, both the Clearway and Shawline products combine the 0V line closer to the DIN plug. However, the Epic version (too expensive for me) does not…

Naim’s own version looks more attractive in this respect, and appears to be available for ca. £115.00.

I will wait until my SN3 is run-in, and ask my friendly dealer for loaner cables for comparison…

Whereas the old (original) Chords are not…

2 Likes

The Atlas Equator Achromatic RCA-DIN cable looks interesting… The 0V lines merge very close to the RCA end.

Yes change to RCA to DIN cable I used cheap Chord cables big big difference in sound.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.