REL T7 connection confusion

Thanks - no, round the back of the desk, so out of the way

Will I be able to connect here with bare wire do you think, or do I need to fit spades

Bare wire will be ok so long as it’s nice and secure though I suspect spades are a better solution. I’m a bit out of my depth here as I know what to do but have never actually done it. I’d use bare wire to start with just to make sure it works. Adding spades is a simple soldering job which your dealer could do if you don’t have an iron.

1 Like

Hang on! I have just purchased a used one of these for my main room; Dali Sub P-10 DSS.

Would it make sense to swap the REL with the Dali - this would appear to have stereo phono in so I could use the sub out on the Nait?

Try it, why not?

1 Like

That might be simpler, although a good quality lead is probably more important than it would be with a high level connection, and this might cost a bit more. Again, Flashback is a good budget solution, or try Naim or Chord.

1 Like

…cheers, fortunately I have some spare Chord leads

And…I now have a 5m lengths of NACA5 with the Naim connector. So good to go - better be good :wink:

Thanks for the advice - my approach has totally changed based on advice here, and a bit of lateral thinking

Good luck, hope it works well for you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.